20.8.08

Technical Difficulties



Fluffing the nest has become major overtime chore, as we try to finish what we've started before The Dust of Life hits the road. Truly hardcore fluffing!
Meanwhile, internet abandoned us for several days, leaving me w/ a glitchy post stuck on my blog and w/o my valuable fluffing-the-nest-resource......Craigslist,
where, now that it is up and running (post perplexingly tense phone w/ world's slowest CS person at Charter), I found this little gem:

Old Painting of woman on velvet (not for children) - $1500 - $1500 - (Grants Pass OR) pic

In lieu of a real post myself, I direct you, once again, the The Dust of Life's blog where he's found the perfect way to deal w/ the lack of time to devote to blogging by engaging some excellent guest bloggers. Last week's posts were provided by Peter and Max (have not had the pleasure of meeting these two, but have heard so much about them and was always interested to see what they posted). This week, son, RDC (reappearing double chin) will be guest blogging and I'm very much looking forward to seeing what this complex little man will post.

No comments: